Specials & Financing
Call our office(651) 894-9898 or fill out our contact form to learn about our monthly specials.
Wenzel also offers financing through GE Money and Wells Fargo please call for details.
Federal Tax and Local Rebate Summary 2013
25C Federal Tax Credit
An eligible taxpayer may claim a tax credit for up to 10% (up to $500) of installed costs of a variety of qualified energy efficient retrofit
improvements.HVAC Equipment details
Central Air, Heat Pump or Hot Water Heater
10% of costs (up to $300 limit) for installing a high efficiency unit
Furnace or Hot Water Boiler
10% of the costs (up to $150 limit) for qualified units
Advanced Main Air Circulating Fan
10% of the installed cost (up to $50 limit)
- Split System Central Air Conditioner must meet or exceed 16 SEER and 13 EER
- Packaged System Central Air Conditioner must meet or exceed 14 SEER and 12 EER
- Air Source Heat Pump must meet or exceed 15 SEER and 12.5 EER and 8.5 HSPF
- Package Heat Pump Systems must meet or exceed 14 SEER and 12 SEER and 8 HSPF
- Natural Gas Furnaces, Propane Furnaces, Natural Gas Hot Water Boilers, Propane Hot Water Boilers, Oil Furnaces, and Oil Hot Water Boilers must meet or exceed 95% AFUE
- Advanced Main Air Circulating Fan Credit, the fan must use no more than 2% of the furnace’s total energy. If the fan is qualified, but the furnace is not, the rules will not allow the taxpayer to take 10% of the cost of the entire furnace.
*Received information from article in ACCA by Charlie McCrudden Jan 3rd, 2013
Note: This tax credit expired at the end of 2011. The American Taxpayer Relief Act of 2012 retroactively renewed this tax credit effective January 1, 2012, expiring again on December 31, 2013. Any qualified equipment installed in 2012 or 2013 is eligible for this credit. As in previous years, the cumulative maximum amount of tax credit that can be claimed by a taxpayer in all years combined is $500. If a taxpayer has already claimed a tax credit of $500 for purchases made in any previous year, they are ineligible for additional tax credits for any new equipment purchases.